Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Totally Him.

My upmost apologies for the lack of blogation in the past week or so. However I really don't feel all that bad because I don't think I would even have the words adequate enough to explain how remarkably God has moved recently. Let me put this in somewhat-of-a perspective: changed lives, renewed relationships, hope for the hopeless, rest for the weary, God's fatihfulness to the unfaithful? Does this explain anything?

So here I am, honestly floored by the majesty of God as He totally does His thang in the prayer answering business, left with this blog to tell you what life in Colorado is like. Therefore in all attempts to do so I am capable of but one explaination--Nothing compares...NOTHING. Which we know (if you don't, it's true, and it's worth knowing), but why is it dumbfounding when you actually see it? Then to think that He says, "If you have faith even as small as a mustard seed,you could say to this mountain, "Move from here to there", and it will move (Matt 17:23)." This means the Rocky Mountains too yaw. And regardless of whether or not they are doing the movin', He is. He is here and miracles are happening. Amen.

So believe it or not, I am left speechless. Again...Amen.

No comments: