In trying to justify moving from college at the beach to the mountains I have found the following reasons useful:
- You can't see a wave crash from the DUB campus...though the salt in the air is quite refreshing.
- You are less likely to be taken out by a bicycle, skateboard, or a person on roller blades.
- You increase your red blood cell count walking between classes.
- Less revealing clothes, which is helpful when tan session are at a minimum.
- and, tight jeans with big belt buckles. Haha! I mean...
This is the attempt at getting the front of the school. Had a little nature issue.