Thursday, July 19, 2007

This morning, like the past several mornings, I made my way across the "Springs" to my place of work here in Divide. Light was beginning to ease it's way west, in the direction that I was traveling, outlining this massively majestic mountain range. I thought of all of my friends and family out east. How that same sun was able to inch in my directions after already shinning down over the homes and lives of my loved ones. It left me speechless with wanting to say so much. To those that have filled my life for so long and to God, but what needs to really be said. All we really would have to do is smile and that answers enough questions I think. I prayed that the smiles that I remembered are still there and if they weren't that God would allow them to return with laughter as well.

No comments: