Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Have you ever gotten ready to go run or participate in some sort of exercise, and go down to tie your shoes, then have to ask yourself, "Did I really put this on?" For example yesterday I went to run. I was wearing orange/grey/white shoes, black w/ white logo socks, red/light purple/white shorts, and a teal and yellow t-shirt. How this happened, I don't know. Yet, is it safer to wear this assortment of color when running by yourself? I know that there is a risk of getting caught by the fashion police, but what real robber would attack such a tacky dresser?

However this did bring me back to the time in 8th grade when I went to sit beside my friend Jasmine, but before I could take a seat she snapped at me and said, "Girl, what is you thankin'? Did you get dressed in the dark?"

No comments: