Sunday, August 5, 2007

Firecracker, firecracker...boom, boom, boom.

Can someone please help explain this reaction?

So what had happened was Riccara and I were sitting in the living room, you know, just talking the night away. Then all of a sudden...POW, POW, POW!!!

Therefore the only cause and effect reaction that I can think of is Duck and Cover...DUCK AND COVER!! Before I knew it I was under the window sill and my knees were on the ground. And Riccara?...nothing, just sitting there on the couch like firecrackers being shot off in the road is a normal thing. NO...now I've heard plenty enough stories at school (not Wilmington) to know that gun shot sounds mean danger, and get cho tail as low as be possible. Even though Momma ain't raise no fool, Momma sho ain't never taught me that.

For clarification it was just a firecracker. But for explaination, one is needed. Why in the world would one just automatically do that? Oh Quita, I dunno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well hon, we CAN"T explain your reaction (lol) BUTTT would you believe that we hired the kids to shoot off the fireworks for your birthday (and they just got there a little too early)??? OK so maybe we didn't -- but anyway, wanted to wish you a VERY happy birthday and let you know that we are thinking of you. Of course we think of you everyday-- it's just in an extra special way today!! So have a GREAT day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

We love you,

Margie, David and Spencer