Wednesday, August 15, 2007

For starters I need to navigate you to Raleigh's page so that you can get a much more adequate explanation on the latest happenings of our new house plans and the bird story.

Now I have to tell you about mine and Leisha's hil-freakin-larious experience today:

Raleigh and I go to Wal-Mart. Pretty typical American thing to do I would say. On the way we start joking around about putting on chap stick and lip gloss. I put on chap stick...she puts on lip gloss. Things first begin to get out of hand because Raleigh all of a sudden has shinny lips. Haha. This doesn't happen ever so it's odd and so, so funny. When we (I, Raleigh, and her shinny lips) get to Wal-Mart we head inside where a friendly man by the name of John proceeds to give me a shopping cart putting Raleigh a few steps in front of me. In the meantime, Rals is just struttin' her stuff and her shinny lips past two men. Then one specifically (tall, light mocha skinned with dreads) thoroughly becomes enthralled by her presence, completely checks her out, licks his lips, nods his head, and practically makes her toes curl up in discomfort by his "Mac Daddy" looks. So I see all this happen. The first encounter. The head-to-toe stare down. Dred's totally workin' his game. Then Raleigh's knees buckle only due to gag reflux. So he might of gotten 3 steps past me before I burst out into massive belly laughter which was quickly joined by my little-did-I-know "suga momma" new roommate. Oh, such uncontrollable laughter. There is only one explanation for this whole dilemma: darn LIP GLOSS!!

How dangerous of an item she was wearing! Haha. As for an update, she has recovered well I suppose. It's hard to say considering for some reason she reapplied before we got to the Thrift Store. Haha.

2 comments:

Raleigh said...

um, so everyone knows, i don't really strut. i just stroll, very casually. and things like this NEVER happen to me. really, they don't.

HeatherMichelle said...

So, miss calli, i guess you would have us believe you have NEVER been leered at by men with an appreciation for your lush-uss, super shiny lips???
mm-hmmm, right.