Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In short

Thanksgiving was amazing. It's hard to believe that it has been a week since I was last in a fire-warmed mountain cabin eating, playing games, sharing laughs and dances, realizing that snow flakes really do look like the ones you cut out in kindergarten, and cutting down a Christmas tree. There are pictures. Not with me at the moment, but I would like to share them. I am very thankful for the Tillman's taking me in so seemingly easy (like I'm not a crazy Edwards or something).

But you will not believe what was seen on the very streets of Colorado the other day! A COP GIVING ANOTHER COP A TICKET! I knew that something looked odd about a cop writing something on paper to another, so I had to ask (while running Chandler...a dog), "you givin' him a ticket?"

The response, "Sure am." Kinda Quita like too. He was a motorcycle cop if that means anything.

...17 days till North Carolina. Wow.

No comments: