Thursday, November 15, 2007

11/15/07

wanting and needing change that at once seemed would never occur, is now here.

it's almost frightening.
i have lost myself. i didn't know that God would take me so seriously when I wanted to give Him my life. He did. and enjoys it.

i have lost myself to His passion. i am lost in a love for His people. people i do not know. ones that know Him and others that don't. regardless my heart is burdened for the love to be shared. i can't hold it all in, nor would i want to.

being lost means needing direction. His Word has been perpetual in guiding my every step, especially of late. i came to colorado reading exodus and i have found myself there again. (for an update on the reading plan)

God is asking of me. please pray for me. this sounds so selfish, but i desire so strongly to listen to Him, hear correctly, and know that i am joining in on His plan where He would have me. and i know that i cannot do this alone. so thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying Calli....I've watched you grow over these 20 years and I know God "is and has been" working for a long time and in a "mighty way" in your life. I'll continue to pray for God's guidance as you continue to grow.
I love you Calli....Mom