why 6 facts?...
- In the 2nd grade I was an old greyhound in our class play which spoke a single, moaning line, "Oh, please, please, don't step on me. I'm just too old. I'm 53. I cannot hunt. I cannot run. My master says that I'm not much fun."
- Cafeteria food is incredible. I'm talking, real cafeteria food, not the "fast-food line." Tuesday's salad bar, Wednesday's Taco Bar (yum), Thursday's potato bar is fair game to shake up the monthly menu. And even though friday is always Pizza Day, I'd favor the left overs from the day (or two) before. Favorite all-time lunch meal: "rib" sandwich, side salad, and cinnamon apples and sweet tea.
- Speaking of food. Oreo's and milk aren't really my thing. Take a whole oreo, put it in your mouth--DON'T CHOMP YET, drink a little water and let the oreo melt in your mouth. Personal vote for the best way to eat an oreo.
- Mom and Dad used to call me "Calli DeNicole." Mom's middle name was Denise, and mine Nicole. Since Mom wouldn't let me be Calli Denise, we compromised.
- I own every Celine Dion album...french and english both. That is not so random for those that know me, but top 5 albums...1. Beauty and the Beast 2. Colour of my Love 3. Falling Into you 4. Best Hits/New Day Has Come 5. Unison. I don't know why, really. That isn't what is important though. It's more important to know talent when you hear it.
- I rub my feet together to go to sleep. Also when I'm just sitting on the couch lounging. I found out sometime around 10 yrs old, that Mom does the same thing. Could it be genetic???
Tag: Merilee, Mel, Mom, Dad, Margie, Aunt Donna!!
Yaw are it!