- completed 6 hours of business elective...and be done for the summer
- landed in the Charlotte-Douglas airport where my wonderful ride, Spencer White, will pick me up then head directly to the Speedway Blvd. Steak-n-Shake!
- been unemployed (not including the occasional Chandler walk) for almost 3 weeks.
- only less than 72 hours before VBB/VBS starts at church!...getting pumped.
- and hopefully have packed appropriately for the cool, NC air...psssh.
This weekend will be exciting. The quickest visit to NC ever...like 36 hours (including sleep). But, mom and i have already discussed food, and the game plan for the day so it should be spectacular. And get this...SUNDROP POUND CAKE!! hey hey. mom's brilliant.
You know, the past two years of my life, cereal, tuna, soup, and microwavable frozen meals were the highlight of my dietary habits. But this year has proven to be much different. For example this week alone:
- Monday: Grilled Salmon with grilled vegetables and fruit.
- Tuesday: Terriyaki Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Zucchini Kabobs.
- Wednesday: Grilled Salmon Sandwiches w/ chips and Fruit
- Last Night (after a cool and rainy day):
I am so full still after this week. But the best piece of advice i have for you is come and visit! We offer a cozy environment with funny people and delicious food (to say the least). And if you leave dissatisfied, we'll feed you ice cream!
Yay, for summer time. With warmer weather, the blue sky becomes mixed with puffy clouds which sometimes turn to a mucky grey, bringing rain. But i love thunderstorm...when i'm in a safe place. Growing up, my Pawpaw Cal would sit outside on his porch and watch the illuminating clouds draw near in such an uproar it would shake the house. I think I share the same joy in seeing something so big and out of my control take over the sky. While sitting on the back porch the other night, i snapped a shot at the sky trying to maybe grasp how incredible these clouds were.