Wednesday, June 25, 2008

from the "c drive"

as a college student i wanted to be cool and sociable, especially in my beginning years of my undergraduate studies. there are two things that were definately true. one, i had instant messenger. and two, i had friends to encourage having instant messenger. many i laughed, cried, and sun-tanned with. however, there was clearly one friend of mine that stood out like a sore thumb; her name is Amanda Case.

i laughed harder than my abs should have allowed me when i was with her. you know, one of those rare friends that makes laughter contageous. yes, this is her.

well, today i have had some time to clean out some things from my computer. hilariously enough, i had saved some old instant messenger conversations with some people. Mostly old boyfriends (some entertaining), but i came across one that Amanda Case had left me long after I had fallen asleep one night. She went on and on telling me about why she was up so late. Funny how quickly i began to hear her say those words; i started laughing. however, i was ill prepared for what she left me at the end of the message: this link...after stating she wasn't much of an NSYNC fan.

enjoy...id' be surprised if you didn't.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648

1 comment:

Raleigh said...

so she's more of a backstreet boys fan... good thing.