Thursday, January 3, 2008

Woop woop 2008!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

i have never noticed how embarrassing a 20 day gap in blog post could be. Pretty darn embarrassing. Considering too, after being back in NC, I have realized that people actually do read about my life. Exciting, and brings more initiative.

time at home was good. so, so, way too busy. getting to see so many friends and family members was refreshing. but kind of made me sad to "fit people in" day to day. my hope is that going home is never that way again. made some good memories: hiked, laughed, got coffee, watched bobcats play basketball, played games (intensely), ate, cooked, ate fish, chatted, played golf with uncle bill, etc.

however, with school and work that started the 26th, a plane ticket back to CO with my name on it landed me with slight delay into quite a white Christmas and a place that I have come to know as home for my own.

i have learned a lot since leaving NC 6+ months ago. "a lot" being so vague but needs more words than space to explain. however, in summation of this time, "Jesus."

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Glad you are back on the grid!