you, fam. you, friends. golly, i am thankful to share life with you. it's like i wish that we can all meet in the middle somewhere and just celebrate for a week. be refreshed in being with those who love and know us.
some things of note i'd like to share briefly before work:
- NC rocked! period. i'm so thankful for my friends and family who graciously let me slip into their life for a few days. elaboration soon.
- nights are cold here. seriously, i'm sleeping under 3-4 layers...including a down comforter. i'm such a wimp.
- i have only 3 days left on staff at vanguard church. after agreeing to a year commitment it seems good to step down from my position and i'm thankful to be able to train Mark these past few weeks. it's a good excuse to get to have dinner with his fam. his wife patti makes bangin' bread!!
- currently, i am still processing mortgage loans! refinance...purchase anyone??! serious.
- i have had a compassion kid for i think over a year now and i got wonderful news yesterday: HE IS GOING TO COLLEGE!! Isn't that wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus! He lives in Kenya and will be going to school to be a civil engineer. Whooo. I'm so proud of Samuel's hard work and thankful that God sees that and is rewarding him.
- Life is much different and I covet your prayers. I struggle with believing that this will be a good season of life. I struggle with not having joy. It is not fun for me to trust that God will provide a job come Dec. (will have to be a later post) Sometimes things like this can fill my thoughts. There is so much to celebrate and be thankful for in my life, and i don't want to lose sight of that in this new season.
Okay. Late for work. And again, thank you for your love and support. Those near and far. You bless me.